If you are moving to Belleville and want your son or daughter to be eligible to attend Rep Tryouts, the following guide will provide a step by step walk through of what’s required before attending tryouts.
Belleville is a residence restricted association, and fully abides by OMHA Regulation 3.3 governing that only confirmed residents of Belleville residence shall be eligible to tryout, and be rostered to a rep team.
Rep Teams that fall under this regulation:
Novice AA, AE through Minor Midget AA
Minor Development 7Please read the instructions in its entirety and follow accordingly. Applications that are not complete will not be processed and will only delay completion.
Step 1: Obtain the necessary documents:
Complete online Residential Transfer Form
Residential Transfer Form (can be requested by email from BMHA –[email protected])
Optional Documents (ensure approval)
- Copy of Birth Certificate for Player
- Copy of Purchase or Rental Agreement (amounts can be blacked out)
- Copy of Driver’s License with new Address
- Copy of Home Insurance with new Belleville Address
- Copy of bills with the new Belleville address (the more the better)
- Copy of school enrollment confirmation (citing school year): School MUST be in Belleville
- Notary Public Affidavit in split custody circumstances, with split residence, confirming the player resides within Belleville more than 50% of the time (joint-custody).
- Note this can also be used as additional documentation in other family or custody orders
- Property Tax bill/statement for new Belleville Address
- Land Title/Deed
Step 2: Deliver a copy of each document to the BMHA office (Full required documentation)
Do not come into the Belleville office until you have a copy of each of the above documents, half completed packages will not be accepted.
Residency Deadline: April1st
Copies of all necessary documents proving residency in Bellleville must be received by 4:00pm on April 1st in order for a player to be eligible to attend tryouts. Any residency requests submitted after this date cannot be guaranteed for timing.
Please direct any questions and/or concerns to: