Do you have a U18 aged player (or first year Juvenile) that is or has been registered in BMHA.
I know its early, many people are not thinking hockey at this time. To do something like this I have to determine the interest level before we plan for this year. My name is Jeff Lisk and I am trying to rebuild the U18 house league this year, after it disbanded last year.
If you do not know me, I have been associated with BMHA for many years now, as both a parent, coach and past board member.
I want to have a place where U18 aged players can play hockey , have fun, and enjoy competition. I have a lot of ideas,
I hope to bring to this league, but I must first of all see if there is interest in the players to do this??
• To have fun playing hockey with friends, enjoy competition, and exercise.
• My goal is to have 4 teams of approximately 13 to 15 players per team (stretch goal 6 teams)
• We will play early Sunday evening (most games)
• I will do my best to accommodate requests to play with friends, as long as teams are close to being equal.
Please feel free to ask your friends to join, even if they haven't played organized hockey before.
This is only some of my ideas, my plan is to have a meeting with some players and review many more. I want to focus on bringing back fun to the game !! I will need plenty of help doing this (coaches, trainers, helpers) please let me know if you are interested.
Also if you have a goalie in the family (or know of one looking for a place to play), let me know, this may be one of our limitations.
Therefore I am asking:
• If you are interested, let me know and i will add you to my list.
• If you are interested but trying out for the rep team , let me know, and I will keep you on my list.
• If there is no interest, let me know, and i will remove you from my list.
Please feel free to pass this on to any friends, as my list is not a complete one, and I know i may have missed many possible players.
Feel free to ask any questions by emailing me at